Record Your Wishes
If you have any questions, please call 270-904-4201.
There are many benefits to end-of-life planning. Here are the top ten reasons why you should consider making your funeral arrangements ahead of time:
- Funeral pre-planning is the responsible thing to do because It removes the burden from family members.
- It means there will be fewer opportunities for argument and indecision about your funeral arrangements among family members after you're gone.
- Your survivors will never have to worry about doing the wrong thing when finalizing your funeral arrangements. You will have told them exactly what you want.
- There will be no mistakes or oversights after you're gone. Everything will be done your way.
- You have peace-of-mind now knowing your wishes will be followed.
- After your death, no one can make any decisions you wouldn't want.
- You can make complex decisions ahead of time when you have the time to think things through.
- Funeral pre-planning can involve pre-payment. This will save your family money and avoid any financial burdens.
- Funeral pre-planning involves an awareness of the reality of death.
- You are guaranteed to get what you want.